Sunday, March 29, 2009

OUR WEEKEND

YOU WILL NOTICE I HAVE A NEW BUTTON TO THE RIGHT...THIS THANKS TO NIKKI!
THANKS AGAIN NIKKI, I LOVE IT!
FEEL FREE TO GRAB IT AND PUT IT ON YOUR BLOG!
Friday my sister and her husband took all the kids to a movie...well almost all of them, I couldn't talk them into taking MC! Here they are waiting to leave.



Saturday night me and my husband of 7 years actually went to dinner and had drinks by ourselves THANKS TO MY MOM! Today, Sunday March 29Th, is our actual 7 year wedding anniversary...how come it feels more like 17!?!?
We went to eat at an Italian rest. close by the house and it was great! My husband even shared a bottle of wine with me...well, I might have had a few more glasses than he did, he is really not a wine
drinker! Then we strolled through Barnes and Noble, this is one of HIS favorite places. Then we ended the night at Blue Goose. We watched the end of a great basketball ball and I had my first margarita in a year and a half! And it will probably be that long before I have another one...there is a TON of calories in ONE of these! THANKS AGAIN MOM FOR STAYING WITH THE KIDS, we had a great time!
March 29Th is also cousin Kris and cousin Bradley's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And is also cousin Cari and her husband's, Campbell, FIRST wedding anniversary! Congrats!
Sunday my mom, MC and I went to Moody Coliseum to see my brother and the rest of the Tyler Jr. College Cheerleading Squad perform. Aww, look, MC even has a Tyler Jr. College t-shirt on supporting his uncle!

He looks like he could fit in there at SMU, huh??

This is their squad:

After leaving SMU my mom, MC and I had lunch at THE best place to have a Philly cheese steak EVER...TEXADELPHIA! Well, we actually had the chicken cheese steak but it was REALLY GOOD TOO AND BETTER FOR US! But we also had some chips and queso. It was great! MC enjoyed some squash for his lunch.

And then on to hunting down a new car seat for MC! We are STUFFING him into his infant carrier now NOT TO MENTION HE WEIGHS A TON IN IT! It is almost impossible to carry him in the thing anymore!

I also sat him in this little jump-a-roo thing that he LOVED!

I so wanted to get this...he would spend HOURS in it, but figured daddy would not have been happy with the purchase seeing all the other things we have at home for him, BUT MC LOVED THIS THING!


HOPE EVERYONE HAD AS GREAT OF A WEEKEND AS I DID!

Now back to the regular scheduled program tomorrow morn...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Looks like ya'll had a full & wonderful weekend. Congrats on 7 years! Glad you got to celebrate!:)