Thursday, March 12, 2009

I WON!!!

THIS IS LIKE THE ONLY THING I THINK I HAVE EVER WON (now that I think about it, its not...but) AND TOTALLY THE BEST AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED (this is REALLY the best thing I have ever won though)! Now that we are done having kiddos AND because we have not EVER had family pics made (with mommy and daddy in them), I have been wanting to have our pictures made PLUS I have lost a few pounds and would actually consider having MY picture made...THIS IS JUST SO COOL!

I HAVE TO THANK NIKKI @ http://bullockpartyof5.blogspot.com/ ! SHE IS THE ONLY REASON I ENTERED THIS AND EVEN KNEW ABOUT IT! NIKKI THANKS! I would say that I really wish you would have won instead of me BUT I WOULD BE LIEING! But really, THANKS!! This is like the best thing I could have ever won, I am so excited about it.

I also want to thank drama mama @ http://www.thedramamama.net/ for having this giveaway on her blog...PLUS I LOVE HER BLOG! It will for sure be a fave of mine now! I was on her blog all night last night catching up on it and reading past posts. My husband always thinks I spend too much time on the computer and I KNOW I DID LAST NIGHT, but when I knew I won I told him my blogging has PAID OFF! THANKS AGAIN!

And finally thanks to Camily who will actually give us the FREE photo shoot and CD. AGAIN, I am so excited about this and cant wait! I will be in contact soon!

1 comment:

Nikki B. said...

congrats...i guess!

no, i'm excited for you...when i saw you won the shoot, i thought that was perfect for you guys!!!

thanks for the plug!