Thursday, May 28, 2009

TAGGED...NOT ONCE OR TWICE BUT THREE TIMES! JUST FOR THIS POST PLEASE HIGHLIGHT EVERYTHING TO BE ABLE TO READ IT BETTER! I CUT AND PASTED AND COPIED

I was Tagged by my friend April today. At the end of this I will tag 8 people too, SO YOU 8 PEOPLE, PLEASE DO THIS TOO!  And actually, after I saw that April tagged me, two other of my most fave blogs to read did too! Laurie @ 
http://theniebuhrfamily.blogspot.com/ 


Laurie makes some of the cutest things ever, you really need to check her out!  And Camily takes some of the best pictures ever!  Here in a couple of weeks she is doing a photo shoot for my family and I cant wait!

8 THINGS I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO:
1. Our next play date
2. SUMMER
3. Our weekend at my sisters
4. Sleeping in when schools out...MAYBE!?!?
5. ALL sports being over for a few months
6. My cheat day tomorrow
7. MS being in school with MO...he so wants to be and is so ready to be
8. Going to church on Saturday evenings now that sports are done for a few months and sleeping in on Sundays

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY:
1. Took MO to school
2. Walked 4 miles
3. Had lunch with my sister and her bunch
4. Took my boys to their very first play date...WE HAD A BLAST!
5. Drank some wine
6. Watched NBA playoffs
7. Washed clothes
8. Made MO's bed before he could go to bed

8 THINGS I WISH I COULD DO:
1. SING
2. Lose more weight
3. Like working out
4. Work out more
5. Have the energy my kids have
6. Be a better person (christian, wife, mommy, daughter, sister and friend)
7. Give more money to my church
8. Talk/See my PAWPAW again

8 SHOWS I WATCH:
1. Greys
2. Private Practice
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Y&R
5. Days of Our Lives
6. TOO MUCH CARTOONS
7. EXTRA
8. The NEWS

8 FRIENDS I'M TAGGING TO ANSWER THE SAME QUESTIONS:
1. Kasey
2. Jenna
3. Nikki
4. Heidi
5. Liz
6. Lisa
7. Amanda
8. Kelli

1 comment:

Camily said...

I love your 8 Things! And I can't wait to take pictures of your precious family!