Monday, June 1, 2009

pics of our weekend

look at MC in the background...he was just too big of a handful IN the pool!


When MC falls asleep I use to put him in a chair next to me but not anymore.  I am afraid I may be up using the restroom or doing laundry or checking on the other boys and he will wake up and be on the floor before I can get to him.  Now I put him on the floor!  And just today I took out the top part off of his pack n play, I am afraid when he wakes up and I am not right there he will fall out!  He is pulling up on anything and everything.  I think he may be walking before he is actually crawling...on his knees anyway!  I also lowered his baby bed mattress to the lowest position!  




Speaking of pulling up...here he is doing just that!  He has bumbs and bruises everywhere!  He is a handdful right now, another reason I lowered his mattress and made the pack n play safe!  I have to have someplace to put him when I need to contain him at some point.  And boy can he throw a fit already!  And when I say fit I mean we even mentioned KARSON the other day when he threw his fit!



This is what I mean by "contain" him!  Putting him somewhere that he cant get out of!


My older two being dare devils...or just NOT smart!  I think they thought they were jumping into a 6 foot pool or something!


MS jumping into a DEEP pool...or you would think!


what MC does when he isnt contained!


daddy took these pics...I have some like these almost identical of MS



My three babies...I mean BOYS!


2 comments:

Camily said...

Precious family! I love, love that last picture of your boys. So stinking cute!

It looks like we're going to be busy during the photoshoot! :)

Anonymous said...

I've always thought there should be a mom-with-at-least three-sons club (no daughters allowed). It's a beautiful thing, but people respond to you so differently. Great pictures:)