Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I KNOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THIS SWEET BABY BOY COULD BE ANYTHING BUT THIS:


AND THIS:


BUT BOY WOULD YOU BE MISTAKEN...


HERE ARE A FEW PICS OF THIS SAME SWEET BABY BOY BEING ANYTHING BUT SWEET:

he is mad above because he wanted a soccer ball out of the bag he has his hand on...this is how he asks


the pic above and below are of this OH SO SWEET BABY BOY throwing a fit on the ground because he didnt want to get out of the car!


OK...HE IS BEING SWEET AGAIN:


and now a few pics of my middle one, seems like he doesnt make it into too many pics!


in the pics above if you think my eyes (OR ONE EYE) doesnt look right, IT DOESNT!  

i have been putting some stuff on my eye lashes to make them thicker and longer and...well, kind of got some in one of my eyes! 

No comments: