Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FUN!!

We have had alot of fun over the las few days around here! These pics are out of order. First, MS started REAL soccer games and not just practice! HE LOVES IT and reminds me so much of my twin sister and I at his age running around a soccer field. He is the tallest kid on his team. His first game ever, he scored one goal and then tonight he had another game and scored THREE!!
Then this past Saturday night my mom kept all the kids while we went out to watch TEXAS TECH vs UT. It was fun but of course the outcome of the game was not what we had hoped for.
Then for the FINALE, Sunday night, my sister and I went to the HOME OPENER for the DALLAS COWBOYS at THE DALLAS COWBOY STADUIM!! We had so much fun! Thanks again to my mom for keeping my sweet baby and then daddy had the older two boys.
Here are some pics from our adventures:








This is my sister in the middle, her husband and one of their good friend. I think I must have thought I was in this pic...but its a good one anyway, I mean better cause IM NOT!



MY BIG SPORTS BOY!! MS, this is my clone in his looks and personality!





Will have some more pics of my boys and their sports soon! Both, MO & MS are playing BOTH SOCCER AND BASEBALL. We are busy around here and but we love it!
AND GUESS WHO IS TURNING ONE SOON!?!? OF COURSE WILL HAVE PICS OF THAT TOO!

No comments: