Thursday, September 17, 2009

MC

I just bought a bag of the caramel apple suckers, I LOVE THOSE and so does MC! This is him sitting in my lap having one!

And this is MC after he tried to eat the window markers OFF the window that MO and MS wrote with!

He is learning to smile/laugh when I point the camera at him now! Look at all his teeth! He has 8, 4 on top and 4 on bottom.

Hope everyone has a GREAT Friday and a GREAT weekend! I for sure will!! We have our usual practices tomorrow evening, then a baseball game bright and early Saturday morning at 830 then games at 2 and 530. Then my mom is watching all the kiddos while my sister, her husband, daddy and I go out to watch the TEXAS TECH vs texas game. Then Sunday we have another practice AND a makeup baseball game then my sister and I are going to the first home Dallas Cowboy game against the giants!

GO TEXAS TECH AND DALLAS COWBOYS!

No comments: