Sunday, June 21, 2009

FATHER'S DAY

FIRST AND FOREMOST, MY BOYS WANT TO TELL THEIR DADDY HOW MUCH THEY LOVE HIM AND HOW HAPPY THEY ARE THAT GOD MADE THEIR DADDY THEIR DADDY! MO always says how happy he is that GOD chose his daddy to be his daddy or that he sure is glad that GOD gave him to his daddy! Well, I couldn't agree more with MO! I am so glad that GOD chose daddy to be my husband and the father of my boys! Everyday I thank GOD for my husband and the daddy of my boys. Daddy, I know we don't tell you near enough how much we love you and how great we think you are and how we thank GOD daily for you, BUT WE DO!!

WE LOVE YOU DADDY!

Thanks for coming home EVERY night after a LONG day of work and still playing with us, thanks for teaching me how to ride my bike and how to swim, thanks for reading our bibles with us at night before bed and teaching us how to pray, thanks for our baby brother, he is the best baby GOD could have given us, and thanks for working so much and so hard that mommy gets to stay home with us!

YOU ARE THE BEST DADDY EVER! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! WE LOVE YOU!!



and now for some pics of the best baby brother ever...









No comments: