Sunday, June 14, 2009

SURPRISE...A NEW POST!


I am a little late, but here are some pics of MO's last day of school.  I know this is stupid, but it was SAD!  I probably would have been ok but I knew MO was sad and his teacher started crying!  If this doesn't tell you a little something about what kind of child my oldest son is...he is for sure not your typical 6 year old boy, and I wouldn't have it any other way!  MO loved his teacher and tells me everyday how much he misses her.  I loved her too!  He could not have had a better teacher for his first experience ever!




In case you can't tell from these pics, MO is a pro at the hula hoop!  I think that's really all I need to say about this, the pics speak for themselves!







MS had a blast at MO's last day of school too!  He always loves going to MO's school and can't wait to start himself.  We hope to put him in some sort of mother's day out/pre K in the fall!

I think he looks so much like my twin sister and I in this pic!



MC, on the other hand, didn't enjoy the last day of school so much!  IT WAS REALLY HOT AND HE WAS REALLY HOT!



MO eating his picnic lunch!



The next few pics are from MC having his very first ritz cracker EVER!  AND WE WON'T BE DOING THAT AGAIN FOR A WHILE, he chocked and I had to pull a piece of cracker from his throat!





We had a great weekend!  Today we had our photo shoot with Camily!  It was a blast and she is great!  I can't wait to see the pics!  I am sure my next post will be of this very thing!  If you want to see how good she is just go check her out:  http://www.camilyteedphotography.com/

No comments: