Sunday, April 26, 2009

OUR WEEKEND IN PICTURES

my sister and I at life's a beach watching the dallas maverick playoff game with our families - this is a GREAT kid-friendly restaurant!


my sister and I hanging out in my backyard on our patio that we plan on getting plenty of use from this summer!


my sister and her husband


my sister's little girl - her twin brother is below

sister's little boy aka little s%it...but we love him!


me and all our kiddos except for my MR CHUBBY!

My sister and the kiddos again, except for MC

WE HAD A GREAT WEEKEND! HOPE YOU DID TOO! GO MAVS...LETS END THIS TUESDAY!!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Loved the sweet pictures of your and your sis! Looks like ya'll had a fun weekend! Loved all the jerseys--you gotta represent!;)

Martha Jones said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Beautiful pics of you and your sister!

Anonymous said...

Look at that JUMBO beer in the first picture!!!!!! Love it...