Sunday, November 21, 2010

MS's 6th birthday party

















that is mc (baby ameson) in the orange shirt!








mc did really good!






our youngest three

back row:  my mom, my sister, josh's mom
front row:  mc, mo, klayton (aka my 4th child)

ms (birthday boy), ben & jack (ms's best buddies)

ms inside the prize machine

we had THREE sets of twins
left to right:  jack (always wears green) & ben (always wears blue), sarah & samuel (josh's sister's twins), karlea & karson (my sister's twins)
ITS AMAZING JOSH & I DIDN'T HAVE TWINS! 

if you include my sister & i, we had FOUR sets of twins!
CRAZY!!!

i can relax a little now, all my boys birthday parties are done AND im done with CHRISTMAS!
(even have my outside decorated, the inside is another story)

my brother's 21st bday is the 28th, ms's actual bday is the 29th, klayton's bday is dec 1st...
then CHRISTMAS, mine & kells bday (dec 29th) & joshs bday in jan!

(there is another post below)

No comments: